This page explains what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for WhatPasta Wiki.
- Links to the pairing articles from other pages are acceptable, as long as they don't endorse the pairing.
- Upload as many pictures as you want, but always add categories (such as "Images of TV Shows") to the file itself.
- Helping out other users.
- Inserting false information.
- Having account while under 13: breaking this policy is in violation of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Removing more than 500 characters without an edit summary (-500)
- Spamming (advertising for one's business, website, etc.) will get you a permanent ban.
- Profanity. This is a site about a kid's show.
- Insulting other users.
- Referring to a user by anything other than their user name (unless it is a nickname that they like, or it's their real name).
- Harassing or threatening another user (especially regarding one's race, gender, nationality, religion, or orientation) will get you banned for three months up to a permanent ban.
- Information about upcoming episodes must be confirmed by a Sourse Since Wikipedia is just a giant wiki, it is NOT accepted as reliable.
- Categories are meant to sort the articles by their main topic. Adding more categories than necessary to define an article is considered spam. Seven categories for one page is the absolute maximum.
- Making categories that weren't approved by an admin.
- Edits that only have the purpose to get awards are considered spam.
- warning are only to be used by admins and rollbacks. Unrightful use will result in a week long block.
- Trolling. User pages are only to be edited by the user (Unless it is a request or fixing something).
- Shyp warning. If you don't like a particular pairing, it's best to stay off that page (unless you are reverting vandalism, or correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Removing content based on your dislike of a particular pairing is considered vandalism.
- Harrassing another User on the Chat.
- Article comments and blogs are for constructive dialogue, not back-and-forth bickering.
- Sexually explicit content or pictures can get you banned anywhere from a month up to a permanent ban.
- Posting comments in all capital letters. They will be edited or deleted. Acronyms are acceptable.
- Not having read these policies is not an excuse. They show up on your message walls when you join the Wiki.
These rules are necessary to protect everyone and to make sure this Wiki is a friendly environment.
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies feel free to leave a message on the talk page.